Monday, June 30, 2014

30 before 30 in Review and GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS

As I posted previously, I finished 50% of my 30 before 30 list. Some of them were super hard, some I just didn't care about completing, and some of them I just thought were too expensive. All-in-all, I loved doing The List. As I look back on the previous year and think about the things that I enjoyed the most, they were the ones that I never would've done had I not had my list.

Here are some of the highlights of things that I wouldn't have otherwise done:
  1. Milk a cow
  2. Use a sensory deprivation tank
  3. Decide that I probably want to become a Quaker
  4. Go to an AA meeting

Because of the overwhelmingly positive and live changing experiences I had as a result of the list, I am going to make this a yearly thing. This time, however, I am just going to add items that sound interesting and not force myself into a certain number.

So, GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS. Here is what I'm looking for:
  • Outside of my comfort zone
  • Makes a great story
  • Something I wouldn't have done without this concerted effort
  • Doesn't cost a ton of money
Oh yeah, a bouncy castle was a pretty solid way to wrap up the year.

No comments: