Sunday, December 22, 2013

Progress Update - No Progress

Some things I've thought about but haven't really made any discernible progress. I am pretty confident that I'll be able to do these though.

Items with no real progress made:
  • Milk a cow - my wife (the dairy buyer) informs me that this is actually going to be very difficult. I think I just need to reach out to some local organic dairy farms.
  • Hot air balloon ride 
  • Skydiving
  • Spend $75 per person on a meal for me and Angie - hahahaha, what the heck, this one is becoming one over the hardest on my list. I thought in our trip to Seattle I could get this done, but couldn't find a single restaurant in Seattle where I could do this. It turns out that if you don't drink alcohol and don't eat meat, food isn't that expensive. I'm planning on switching this to "spend as much as possible on a meal".
  • Visit a psychic
  • Learn to lucid dream
  • Artist's way for a month - Got the book as a gift but haven't even attempted to read it.
  • Lift Angie overhead - Here's a picture of my brother/sister in law doing this. I have no idea what the deal is, I feel that I'm at least as strong as my brother-in-law, and Angie is about the same size as her sister. I should be able to do this, but I can't. I think there's some dark magic going on here.

1 comment:

superhusker said...

You should take my wife out to dinner. Then you would have no problem breaking the $75 mark for a meal